Wednesday 4 September 2013

By Hand London Charlotte skirt to replace my favourite

If you have read my Wish / Achieve list for September 2013 then you will know I have been holding on to my favourite River Island skirt for several years now, even though its 3 sizes to small for me and the zip wouldn't budge even if I wanted to humour myself in trying it on. I just cannot part with it because it was so flattering on me. I have decided to sew a new skirt to replace it.
Here's a photo of it for you:










 



















I searched online for what seemed a long time and found the perfect replacement design for my new skirt. The Charlotte skirt from By Hand London, with an added bonus of a sew along on their site I just knew it was meant to be.

Have you sewn the Charlotte skirt? Don't forget to leave links to your finished skirts in the comments box below.




 




 
I will upload as soon as I have made progress on my skirt, for now you can check out By Hand London website to see what the finished design looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment