Thursday 12 September 2013

Make your own Miniature toiletries for holidays, gym and visiting relatives for £1

The cost of buying your toiletries soon adds up by the time you get to the checkout. So if your going on holiday, visiting relatives for the weekend or just a gym bunny, then these Ikea bottles will be perfect for saving you money.

These fantastic 100ml bottles are very strong and the best quality I have found so far. They also have an excellent squeezy flip top lid which I prefer, it's so much easier than trying to unscrew a lid while your hands are wet in the shower.

I went on holiday recently, I used these as they are the perfect size for me to pop into my suitcase without it weighing too much.

So forget buying ridiculously priced miniatures again, just grab your big bottles from the bathroom, and get filling.

Also I used some sellotape to label the bottles, at first I was going to use a permanent marker, but they are such strong bottles you can wash them out and re use them, so in case you want to change whats in them, you can just pull off the tape and label them again.

Get these funky coloured bottles for just £1* for a set of 4 from Ikea.

*Ikea Family members get the Upptacka bottles for £1. Regular price £2.
So don't forget to register for your family card so you don't miss out on regular offers.






No comments:

Post a Comment